After opening your bank account with Al Rajhi Bank in KSA you might be thinking to registered with Al Mubashar Retail. Al Rajhi Bank has made transactions easier than ever before for the people of Saudi Arabia, so there is no worry about sending payments to anyone. By using a simple internet banking account you can send payments anywhere across the country and abroad to register with Al Mubasher Retail Registration.
So, this blog post will cover a step-by-step guide on how to register with Al Mubasher Retail.
Mubasher Retail Registration
Al Mubasher Retails is an online web-based banking system that is introduced by Al Rajhi Bank of Saudi Arabia. The Purpose of Al Mubasher Retail is to make banking easy so a user can control finances with just a few clicks. It tells us about Al Mubasher Retail Registration.
The system allows you an opportunity for convenient, fast, and secure transactions throughout the country and across the border. To register with Al Mubasher Retail you don’t need to visit the bank physically all the work can be done through a mobile or laptop. Here is step by step complete guide about Al Mubasher Retail Registration given below.
Step By Step Guide on How To Register With Al Mubasher Retail?
Here are some easy steps that you need to follow to register with the Al Mubasher Retail internet banking system.
Step 1: Visit Al Rajhi’s official website
Here is the link to the website: https://www.alrajhibank.com.sa/ Click on this link and it will take you to the Al Rajhi Bank main page.
Step 2: Click Al Mubasher
Now, if the language is Arabic you’ll see on the top left side “المباشر” and if the language is selected English you will see “Al-Mubasher” on the top right corner. Click on the button and it will take you to the Al-Mubasher page where you can set your further details.
Step 3: Register For Internet Banking
Once a new tab open, you have to click on “Register For Electronic Banking”. Please don’t get confused that it’s Electronic banking, not Internet banking.
In the same window, a form will open where you have to give some information that will be;
- Al-Rajhi Bank ATM Card Number
- ATM PIN Code (Don’t worry all the information will be confidential).
- Your Bank Account Number
- Then Click on the Login Button
Step 4: Get Registered With Al Mubasher Retail
After giving the correct information a new page will open where you can see multiple service options offered by the bank. You can choose any service later, but for now, click on Al Mubasher Retail to register for the internet banking service.
After clicking on Al Mubasher Retail you have to give some details to get registered. Here is the information that you have to give;
- Your Username
- Your email
- Then click to proceed
After that, you’ll receive a one-time password (OTP) on your registered number with the bank on your phone. Enter the code and click on the next button.
Step 5: Congratulation You’ve All Done
That’s it. These are the few steps that you’ve to follow to get registered with the Al Mubasher Retail internet banking service. Now you can avail of all the services offered by the bank through their internet banking portal.
How Expats Can Open An Al Rajhi Bank Account?
Previously banking for expatriates was a bit difficult and they had to suffer from many problems sending money abroad. But thanks to the latest banking system of Al Rajhi Bank, now you can send money anywhere, anytime, to anyone.
Here are a few requirements for a Non-Saudi person to open a bank account in Al Rajhi Bank.
- The person should be above 15 years old or at least 15 years.
- They must have a valid Iqama that is not expiring in the next 7 days (Resident Permit).
- Must have an Absher Account
- A National (Saudi) address for registration. (It can be any of his company addresses where they are working or any place)
- A verified email address
- A Saudi mobile number for contact purposes
you may also read: How To Open Al Rajhi Bank Account Online?
What Are The Benefits Of Al Mubasher Retail? Features of ASRAA
Al Rajhi Bank is considered one of the best banking systems in Saudi Arabia and its advanced service features ensure its credibility. The bank has introduced a new technology named ASRAA which means now you can get an instant ATM debit card without waiting for days. ASRAA machine technology is based on encoders for magnetic strips and contact chips that can replace or design a new debit card within minutes.
The benefits don’t end here. Below are a few benefits of registering yourself with the Al Mubahser Retail Service offered by Al Rajhi Bank.
- You can send money worldwide with your fingerprints at any time from your mobile or laptop.
- On every payment, you’ll receive a Mini Statement of your transaction. You can take a screenshot of the statement, save it on your phone, or share it with any other person. Your registered mobile phone will also receive a text message. So overall a completely safe transaction process.
- You can keep an eye on your bank account balance, activated cards, and loans. It will also tell you about your monthly transaction, and how much money you have sent or received in a current month. Even you can check your previous records with just a few clicks.
- You can add any other person as a beneficiary to your existing Al Rajhi Bank Account through ASRAA.
- Using Al Mubasher Retail, you can pay your utility bills, gas bills, and any other kinds of bills.
- You can avail of discount offers on shopping and food from partnered companies with Al Rajhi Bank.
I hope now you have an idea about the steps for Al Mubasher Registration. Using this web-based service you can get advantages of the Al Mubahser Retails service. Send money to everyone whether you’re a Saudi citizen or non-Saudi, which means sending payment is no more an issue.
Hi everybody! myself Ali and I am exploring different places in KSA, and I’m a conveyed essayist. I’ve been making as a diversion activity for practically 10 years until I at last chose to uninhibitedly convey. I esteem sharing stories and drafting things that take individuals on the excursion of the psyche.