Check Health Insurance Expiry Date and Hajj Status, travel status, and live status can all be confirmed through the Ministry of Interior’s Absher account on the Ministry of Interior website.
You can Check your Health Insurance Expiry Date and Hajj Status. Your travel status and Hajj status using the following procedures:
- If you don’t yet have an account, follow the instructions in the article “Create an account on MOI Absher.”
- At the top of your right-hand side, under the picture of your picture, click on “MY DASHBOARD.”.
- You can see your personal information by opening My Dashboard. There is a picture, your name, birth country, date of birth, and marital status. A green button that says “MORE DETAILS.”
- Click “More Details,” and you’ll be redirected to a page displaying your personal information. You can find sub-menus such as “Hajj Information” and “Other Information” by scrolling down.
- If you are eligible for hajj this year, Hajj information will tell you your status. Your hajj’s status can be “YES” or “NO.” Depending on whether you have already completed it within the past 5 years. For further information and to sign up.
- Under “Other Information,” you can view information about your health insurance. Including the Hijri date on which it was issued and the Hijri date on which it expired.
The status of your life will also be displayed as “living” or “dead,” including your travel status, such as “Inside kingdom” or “Outside kingdom.”
Read More Information :
A: You can check your health insurance expiry date by visiting the Council of Cooperative Health Insurance (CCHI) website and entering your Iqama number.
A: You can check your Hajj status by logging into your Absher account on the Ministry of Interior website and clicking “My Dashboard.” Then, click “More Details” and scroll down to “Hajj Information.”
You can check your Hajj insurance status by visiting the Council of Health Insurance website and entering your passport number.
In conclusion, I have explained how to check your health insurance expiry date and Hajj status in Saudi Arabia. These are essential steps before planning your next trip to the holy land. Following this simple guide can avoid any complications or penalties arising from expired or invalid documents. Checking your health insurance and Hajj status is a legal requirement and a way of ensuring your safety and peace of mind during your journey.
Hi everybody! myself Ali and I am exploring different places in KSA, and I’m a conveyed essayist. I’ve been making as a diversion activity for practically 10 years until I at last chose to uninhibitedly convey. I esteem sharing stories and drafting things that take individuals on the excursion of the psyche.