Check Health Insurance Expiry Date and Hajj Status, travel status, and alive status can all be confirmed through the Ministry of Interior’s Absher account on the Ministry of Interior website.
You can check your health insurance expiration date, your travel status, and Hajj status using the following procedures:
- If you don’t yet have an account, follow the instructions in an article titled “Create an account on MOI Absher”.
- At the top of your right-hand side, under the picture of your picture, click on “MY DASHBOARD.”.
- You can see your personal information by opening My Dashboard. There is a picture, your name, your birth country, your date of birth, your marital status, and a green button that says “MORE DETAILS”.
- Simply click on “More Details”, and you’ll be redirected to a page where your personal information will be displayed. Sub-menus such as “Hajj Information” and “Other Information” are available when you scroll down.
- If you are eligible for doing hajj this year, Hajj information will tell you your Hajj status. The status of your hajj can either be “YES” or “NO” depending on whether you have already completed it within the past 5 years. For further information and to sign up.
- Under “Other Information,” you can view information about your health insurance, including the Hijri date on which it was issued and the Hijri date on which it expired.
The status of your life will also be displayed such as “living” or “dead”, including your travel status such as “Inside kingdom” or “Outside kingdom”.
Read More Information :
I’m Ibrahim. As a development blogger, I create my development experiences in various countries, specially in Arabian Environment. I like getting comfortable with various social orders and how they live. My energy is to arrange every one of my experiences into one single draft with the objective that pursuers could learn about places preceding going there.