Iqama check status is the residence permit or identity card of Saudi Arabia which shows you living permission in this country. It is as important as your Passport and Visa Documents, so you need to check everything about your iqama once every month because the government of Saudi Arabia imposed very heavy fines and penalties on people whose accounts were expired.
How To Check Iqama Status?
In Saudi Arabia, you cannot survive without Iqama because it is your identity card and without this, you don’t work in any company or organization. However, we will discuss here the uses of iqama in Saudi Arabia and after that, we explain to you how to check iqama status easily.
- The first thing is it is used as your identity card in Saudi Arabia.
- Without iqama, you cannot open a new bank account.
- if you are an iqama holder then you can issue your driving license.
- You can also pay the vehicle registration fee online.
- You can extend your visa through this.
- And in last, you can pay any type of fee that you pay the government in exchange for services like the Huroob fee, Iqama renewal fee, kafeel fee, change profession fee, and much more.
Iqama Inquiry is very important in Saudi Arabia because if your iqama date expires, then you cannot eligible to avail of any service by the government. The Saudi government will charge you fines if you don’t have an iqama or if it was expiring.
In addition, iqama is giving permission to the person to work for one year in local or private companies in Saudi Arabia.
However, the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia allows their citizens and foreign residents to Iqama check KSA online. Now, people can access it easily through their PC or mobile devices.
Although, there are two main and easily understandable methods that help you to check your iqama status in a few seconds. So, here we going to guide you step by step that how to make your iqama account, and if you have then how to check your iqama fund.
Iqama Status Check Through Absher App
Checking Iqama status through the Absher app is a method by the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia. So, it is very easy to use and the best thing is you can use this on your laptop, PC, or mobile phone everywhere and anytime. Though, here is the guiding procedure that you need to understand very carefully.
- The first thing you need to do is go to the Google Play Store and install the Absher app on your mobile device.
- By default, this site language is Arabic so click into English or your preferred language.
- Then, you have two options on the Window; ‘Individual’ and ‘Business’. So, you have to choose the Individuals option.
- Now, you can see the main login area of this app.
- Then, sign in with your account or if you don’t have any account then you can create it simply with our guidance.
- So, you need to give all the necessary details that they required from you like your user name, iqama number, password, email, mobile number, image code, etc.
- Here, you need to enter your iqama number and fill in the image captcha for security reasons.
- That’s it, you can check your all details about iqama Status, its expiry date, and your other documents.
Check Status Via MoI Website – Step by Step
Before the Absher app, the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia uses its official website to allow its citizens and foreign residents to check iqama status. However, we are here to guide you step by step about mol iqama status. (mol.gov.sa iqama transfer status)
The first step is to open the Moi website on your mobile device or PC. Now open the New User portal that is showing on the dashboard.
Here you will see the Arabic version of the website, so you can change this in your preferred language with one click.
Now, create your account on the website and upload all information that is required such as your full name, iqama number, password, Email, and Mobile number and choose the language to create your account.
Now, after all this procedure the confirmation code comes in the mobile that you give on accounts detail, so enter the code in confirmation.
Here, you need to enter your iqama number and fill in the image captcha for security reasons.
That’s it, you can check your all details about the iqama status query and other important documents.
If you are an iqama holder, then you will find the expiry date easily through the red and green colors. Moreover, if the date is in green color on your Absher account or Moi official website then it means your iqama is valid and active. However, if the date is in red color it means the iqama is expired and you need to renew it.
In the end, we hope that you like this guide on iqama query status. And we thank you for spending your important time here. If you really like this then also share with your friends and colleagues, so they also take benefit from us.
More from KSA Expats Guide
How to Check Iqama Expiry?
Check Iqama Huroob Status Online.
How to Check Iqama Kafeel Name?
Hi everybody! myself Ali and I am exploring different places in KSA, and I’m a conveyed essayist. I’ve been making as a diversion activity for practically 10 years until I at last chose to uninhibitedly convey. I esteem sharing stories and drafting things that take individuals on the excursion of the psyche.