Iqama check status is the residence permit or identity card of Saudi Arabia, which shows you living permission in this country. It is as essential as your Passport and Visa Documents. So you need to check everything about your iqama once every month because the government of Saudi Arabia imposed hefty fines and penalties on people whose accounts have expired.
How To Check Iqama Status?
In Saudi Arabia, you cannot survive without Iqama because it is your identity card, and without this. You don’t work in any company or organization. However, we will discuss here the uses of iqama in Saudi Arabia, and after that, we explain to you how to check iqama status quickly.
- First, it is used as your identity card in Saudi Arabia.
- Without iqama, you cannot open a new bank account.
- If you are an iqama holder, you can issue your driving license.
- You can also pay the vehicle registration fee online.
- You can extend your visa through this.
- And last, you can pay any fee you pay the government in exchange for services like the Huroob fee. Iqama renewal fee, kafeel fee, change profession fee, and more.
Iqama Inquiry is critical in Saudi Arabia because if your iqama date expires, then you cannot be eligible to avail of any service by the government. The Saudi government will charge you fines if you don’t have an iqama or it expires.
In addition, iqama permits the person to work for one year in local or private companies in Saudi Arabia.
However, the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia allows citizens and foreign residents to Iqama check KSA online. Now, people can access it easily through their PC or mobile devices.
Although, two primary and easily understandable methods help you to check your iqama status in a few seconds. So, here we will guide you step by step on how to make your iqama account. If you have, then how to check your iqama fund?
Iqama Status Check Through Absher App
Checking Iqama status through the Absher app is a method by the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia. So, it is very easy to use, and the best thing is you can use this on your laptop, PC, or mobile phone everywhere and anytime. Though, here is the guiding procedure you must understand very carefully.
- The first thing you need to do is go to the Google Play Store and install the Absher app on your mobile device.
- By default, this site language is Arabic, so click into English or your preferred language.
- Then, you have two options on the Window; ‘Individual’ and ‘Business’. So, you have to choose the Individuals option.
- Now, you can see the main login area of this app.
- Then, sign in with your account, or if you don’t have an account, you can create it simply with our guidance.
- So, you need to give all the details they require from you, like your username, iqama number, password, email, mobile number, image code, etc.
- For security reasons, enter your iqama number and fill in the image captcha.
- That’s it; you can check all your details about iqama Status, its expiry date, and other documents.
Check Status Via MoI Website – Step by Step
Before the Absher app, the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia used its official website to allow citizens and foreign residents to check their iqama status. However, we are here to guide you step by step about mol iqama status. (mol.gov.sa iqama transfer status)
The first step is to open the Moi website on your mobile device or PC. Now open the New User portal that is showing on the dashboard.
Here you will see the Arabic version of the website so that you can change this in your preferred language with one click.
Now, create your account on the website and upload all required information, such as your full name, iqama number, password, Email, and Mobile number and choose the language to create your account.
Now, after all this procedure, the confirmation code comes in the mobile that you give on accounts detail, so enter the code in confirmation.
For security reasons, you must enter your iqama number and fill in the image captcha.
That’s it; you can check all your details about the iqama status query and other essential documents.
If you are an iqama holder, you will easily find the expiry date through the red and green colors. Moreover, if the date is green on your Absher account or Moi’s official website, it means your iqama is valid and active. However, if the date is in red, the iqama is expired, and you need to renew it.
In the end, we hope you like this guide on iqama query status. And we thank you for spending your important time here. If you like this, share it with your friends and colleagues so they also benefit from us.
Hi everybody! myself Ali and I am exploring different places in KSA, and I’m a conveyed essayist. I’ve been making as a diversion activity for practically 10 years until I at last chose to uninhibitedly convey. I esteem sharing stories and drafting things that take individuals on the excursion of the psyche.