When you decide to Check Saudi Work Visa in Saudi Arabia you need to issue a Work Visa for Saudi Arabia. Firstly, you need to submit your documents to the Saudi Embassy for a Saudi work visa. Enjazit website is the official website of Saudi Arabia, so you can trust this blindly for information about your visas.
You can check Saudi work visa the status of the stamping of your visa online using your passport number on the Enjaz website after submitting your documents to the Saudi Embassy. If you have a Saudi visa in your passport, you can check if it is stamped or not.
If you hire an agent or kafeel for your Work Visa then you need to check this visa status for giving final payment to your agent.
Check Saudi Work Visa, Status, and Enjazite Web Site:
On the Enjazit website, you can check the status of your work visa by two methods.
- Check your work visa status by using your passport number
- Check Saudi visa stamping status by using the application number
work visa status by using the passport number on the Enjazit website
In this article, we will provide you with the easiest method of checking the stamping status of visas in Saudi Arabia. A step-to-step guide is given below:
- Click on the given link to open the Enjazit website
- Then enter your passport number
- Select the option of Nationality
- Check your visa type by selecting the option in the visa type menu
- Then add the name of the city where the Embassy of Saudi Arabia is situated in the Visa Issuing Authority.
- Then a work visa status will be shown on the next page. You can confirm the stamped visa by seeing two bar codes as shown below are present.
- If your visa is not stamped then an error occurred in your documentary information or website and it will show “An error occurred, please verify the application data and try again”. In this case, your passport is not yet stamped or you added something wrong.
Check Saudi work visa stamping status by using the application number
The second easiest method of stamping status for iqama is to enter your application number and passport number on Enjaz’s website. A step-to-step guide is here:
- Open the website of Enjazit.
- Now click on the “Applied Application” in the “searching for” option
- Then add your application number
- Add your passport number
- Then again if your visa is stamped then you will see two bar codes on it on the next screen
- Here if you find “Invalid searching criteria” then it means your passport is not yet stamped or you added false information
Read more Information :
Hi everybody! myself Ali and I am exploring different places in KSA, and I’m a conveyed essayist. I’ve been making as a diversion activity for practically 10 years until I at last chose to uninhibitedly convey. I esteem sharing stories and drafting things that take individuals on the excursion of the psyche.