When you decide to Check Saudi Work Visa in Saudi Arabia you need to issue a Work Visa for Saudi Arabia. Firstly, you need to submit your documents to the Saudi Embassy for a Saudi work visa. Enjazit website is the official website of Saudi Arabia, so you can trust this blindly for information about your visas.
You can check Saudi work visa the status of the stamping of your visa online using your passport number on the Enjaz website after submitting your documents to a Saudi Embassy. If you have a Saudi visa in your passport, you can check if it is stamped or not.
If you hire an agent or kafeel for your Work Visa then you need to check this visa status for giving final payment to your agent.
Check Saudi Work Visa its Status and Enjazite Web Site:
On the Enjazit website, you can check the status of your work visa by two methods.
- Check work visa status by using passport number
- Check Saudi visa stamping status by using application number
work visa status by using passport number on Enjazit website
In this article, we will provide you with the easiest method of checking the stamping status of visas in Saudi Arabia. A step-to-step guide is given below:
- Click on the given lick to open the Enjazit website
- Then enter your passport number
- Select the option of Nationality
- Check your visa type by selecting option in visa type menu
- Then add the name of the city where the Embassy of Saudi Arabia is situated in the Visa Issuing Authority.
- Then a work visa status will be shown on the next page. You can confirm the stamped visa by seeing two bar codes as shown below are present.
- If your visa is not stamped then an error is occured in your documentary information or website and it will show “An error occurred, please verify the application data and try again”. In this case your passposrt is not yet stamped or you added somthing wrong.
Check Saudi work visa stamping status by using application number
The second easiest method of stamping status for iqama is to enter your application number and passport number on Enjaz’s website. A step-to-step guide is here:
- Open the website of Enjazit by clicking on the link given below https://enjazit.com.sa/VisaPerson/GetApplicantData
- Now click on the “Applied Application” in “searching for” option
- Then add your application number
- Add your passport number
- Then again if your visa is stamped then you will see two bar codes on it on the next screen
- Here if you find “Invalid searching criteria” then it means your passport is not yet stamped or you added false information
Read more Information :
So, Further more Detail and Guide Full Information click on This Links All Types of Visas in Saudi Arabia
So, Further more Detail and Guide Full Information click on This Links : Change Mobile Number In Absher
So, Further more Detail and Guide Full Information click on This Links;Check sims on Iqama
Hi everybody! myself Ali and I am exploring different places in KSA, and I’m a conveyed essayist. I’ve been making as a diversion activity for practically 10 years until I at last chose to uninhibitedly convey. I esteem sharing stories and drafting things that take individuals on the excursion of the psyche.