Recently, the Saudi government introduced the Check Your Nitaqat Color In Saudi Arabia for all private and public companies in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Here in this guide, I will explain in detail how to check your Nitaqat color in Saudi Arabia.
It is important that every worker checks the Nitaqat color status of their company to deduce and learn about the terms and policies that their sponsor or Kafeel has according to the government of Saudi Arabia.
Check Your Nitaqat Color Status.
This Nitaqat color varies between platinum, green, yellow, and red and helps any employee determine the standard of their Kafeel or sponsor company in the country. By checking this color status, the employment opportunities for Saudi nationals and workers can increase greatly.
We are here to help you learn about the procedure to help you check your Nitaqat color status online, using the official ministry of labour website in Saudi Arabia! Therefore, continue reading to learn about this quite easy and convenient method to complete this process effortlessly!
Have a look at : Check Iqama Red Green
How to Check Your Nitaqat Color Status Online in Saudi Arabia?
- Start by visiting the Saudi ministry of labour website by simply Clicking Here. Next, select your preferred language from the drop-down list and wait for the page to translate.
- Now, enter either your or any other co-worker’s Iqama number in the labeled box correctly. Next, you will be asked to type in the image code correctly.
- Once you have done this, select the Enter button and your Kafeel’s details, including the Nitaqat color status will be displayed on your screen!
How to Read the Nitaqat Color Status in Saudi Arabia?
Now your company’s Nitaqat color status has been displayed on the screen but what exactly does it mean? Well, if the color status is:
- Platinum: it means that your company is doing exceptionally well and has a huge number of Saudi nationals working for it.
- Green: this signifies that your company is doing decently and you are encouraged to continue working there for the present time.
- Yellow: your company is running low on Saudi nationals and should look into employing more people to improve their status.
- Red: this is the lowest level of Nitaqat status and shows that the company is not doing well as it employs a very less number of Saudi nationals to work for them.
The Nitaqat color status is important to have an estimate of the number of Saudi nationals any company is currently employing. For this very reason, we have concluded this brief yet informative article about how to check and read the Nitaqat color status of your Kafeel’s company while working in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We hope that this article helps you check Nitaqat color status in Saudi Arabia. with minimum difficulty and gives you an insight into the status of your company as mentioned by the Saudi government.
Read More Information :
Hi everybody! myself Ali and I am exploring different places in KSA, and I’m a conveyed essayist. I’ve been making as a diversion activity for practically 10 years until I at last chose to uninhibitedly convey. I esteem sharing stories and drafting things that take individuals on the excursion of the psyche.