In Saudi Arabia, the expats must follow the required procedure before they leaving on final exit to their home country. The final exit is a process to leave Saudi Arabia by abiding all the rules and regulations.
The expats who leave Saudi Arabia by final exit visa will be able to come back to KSA with any new visa. So, these things are essential to land their home country safely. However, most of the expatriates don’t pay any attention to these process and suffer after reaching their home country.
Although, if you want to cancel the final exit visa for dependents in Saudi Arabia then there is no need to fill any form, visit the Jawazat office, or attach photos with the form. Because the Saudi Government recently introduced an online system. So, you can solve your all queries online by using the E-service of Absher Portal.
How to cancel final exit visa Requirements
Here are the following requirements that you need to fulfill when you go to cancel the final exit visa for dependents in Saudi Arabia.
- The dependent should be present in Saudi Arabia at the time of cancellation.
- The Kafeel and dependent must be alive.
- Pay the fine or penalty on any previously issued visa.
- The dependent should not have any huroob charges and also not any istiqdam violation.
- Cancel visa within 60 days from the date of issuance.
Furthermore, if you want to read about exit visa, kindly visit out most popular article Final Exit Visa For Family Members
Procedure to Cancel Final Exit Visa for Dependents
It is possible to cancel the final exit visa for dependents through the official website of the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia by using its Absher portal. However, here are the following step-by-step guide to cancel the final exit visa for dependents.
- The first step is open the MOI official website or you can also use the Absher mobile application that is available on Google Play Store.
- Login to your Absher account by entering your username and password. (If you don’t have Absher account then create an Absher account)
- When you successfully open the Absher account, then click on the “dashboard” option.
- Here you can see your profile and other details in front of your profile. So, you need to click on “More Details” option that is under the ‘Family Members’ section.
- Now, the cancellation service will start and you should tap on the “Next” button that is in below the screen.
- Then, select the family member or Dependent which you want to cancel the final exit visa. You can do this by clicking on the “More Details” option.
Have a look at How To Update Passport Information In Absher?
- In the next screen, you see the two options ‘print the visa’ and ‘cancel visa’. You need to select “Cancel Visa” and click on the “Confirm” button.
- That’s it the new window will confirm that your dependent’s visa has been canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read more Information :
Iqama expiry status
Check Huroob Status
My name is Huzaifa. I am living here in Gulf for last five years. As a travel blogger, I write about my travel experiences in various countries. I like learning more about other cultures and how they live. My passion is to compile all of my experiences into one single draft so that readers may learn about places before travelling there.