In Saudi Arabia, the expats must follow the required procedure before they leaving on final exit to their home country. The final exit is a process to leave Saudi Arabia by abiding all the rules and regulations.
The expats who leave Saudi Arabia by final exit visa will be able to come back to KSA with any new visa. So, these things are essential to land their home country safely. However, most of the expatriates don’t pay any attention to these process and suffer after reaching their home country.
Although, if you want to cancel final exit visa for dependents in Saudi Arabia then there is no need to fill any form, visit Jawazat office, or attach photos with form. Because, the Saudi Government recently introduced an online system. So, you can solve your all queries online by using E-service of Absher Portal.
Here are the following requirements that you need to fulfill when you go to cancel final exit visa for dependents in Saudi Arabia.
- The dependent should be present in Saudi Arabia at the time of cancellation.
- The Kafeel and dependent must be alive.
- Pay the fine or penalty on any previously issued visa.
- The dependent should not have any huroob charges and also not any istiqdam violation.
- Cancel visa within 60 days from the date of issuance.
Procedure to Cancel Final Exit Visa for Dependents
It is possible to cancel the final exit visa for dependents through the official website of Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia by using its Absher portal. However, here are the following step by step guide to cancel the final exit visa for dependents.
- The first step is open the MOI official website or you can also use the Absher mobile application that is available on Google Play Store.
- Login to your Absher account by entering your user name and password. (If you don’t have Absher account then create your Absher account)
- When you successfully open the Absher account, then click on the “dashboard” option.
- Here you can see your profile and other details in front of your profile. So, you need to click on “More Details” option that is under the ‘Family Members’ section.
- Now, the cancellation service will start and you should tap on the “Next” button that is in below the screen.
- Then, select the family member or Dependent which you want to cancel final exit visa. You can do this by clicking on “More Details” option.
- In the next screen, you see the two options ‘print the visa’ and ‘cancel visa’. You need to select the “Cancel Visa” and click on “Confirm” button.
- That’s it the new window will confirm that your dependent’s visa has been cancelled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why Final Exit Visa is Important?
A. The final exit visa is the permit to leave country with the permission of your Sponsor or Kafeel. It is important because you have a proof that all your bills, fines and accounts have been settled before you leave the country.
Q. What if I don’t cancel the final exit visa in Saudi Arabia?
A. If you permanently leave the Saudi Arabia without processing your final exit visa, then you will be banned from the country for minimum 2 years. After that, if you change your mind and want to comeback then you cannot enter the KSA again because of the ban.
Q. What is the cancellation fee for final exit visa?
A. Luckily, this service is free of cost and the Jawazat doesn’t charge any fee to issue or cancel the final exit visa. But, if you don’t use the visa or don’t cancel at the given time then you will be charged fine of 1000 Saudi Riyals.