Do you want to check the status of your existing visa as an expatriate living in Saudi Arabia and make plans accordingly? If yes, then we are here to guide you about the right way to do this! Knowing how confusing the whole checking status process can be for expatriates, we have broken down this method in the simplest of steps below.
There are two ways to do this. The first is using the official website of the interior ministry and the second one requires you to visit the ministry of labour website. Let’s take a look at how to check your exit final visa status using each of these websites.
Checking Final Exit Status Using the Ministry of Interior (MOI)
- For this method, you need to have a registered and active Absher account. Open this electronic portal and log in to your account using your username and password. Next, look for the Exit/Re-Entry Visa status option on your screen.
- Once you have done this, the page will prompt you to enter other details including your Iqama number, Sponsor ID, Visa and Passport number and the Image code correctly. As soon as you have entered these carefully, click on the View button.
- Instantly, you will be redirected to a page containing your visa details including your exit final status and Muqeem re-entry status as well!
Checking Exit Final status using the Ministry of Labour
Contrary to the above-mentioned method, the official website of the Ministry of Labour can be used to check this status as well, without needing an active Absher account.
- Start by opening the official website by either typing in the URL or simply clicking on the link: https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nonsaudiempinquiry.aspx . Next, use the language option to select your preferred language and wait for your browser to refresh.
- Type your Iqama Number in the labelled field and the image code correctly. Once done, press the View button and your Visa Exit details will be displayed on screen.
- If it shows a job status then it means that your final exit visa is still being processed.
And that concludes the two methods using which you can check the exit final status of your visa in Saudi Arabia. We hope that following our simple and elaborative steps, you can finish this process easily and check your visa status as per your feasibility and convenience.
I am Bilal Khan. I am the founder and chief writer for his own website called Ksa Expats Guide.com and a freelance writer and web developer for many other websites. I live in Saudi Arabia as an expat. Love to research all about KSA. I use my spare time to learn new things, travel, and write about them, especially when it comes to technology and things from the past.