Iqama issuance date is the date at which your iqama was issued for the first time. However, the issuance date is not mentioned on your iqama but you will need it many times especially when you fill some foams.
Recently, the Saudi Government has made a digital portal for their citizens and foreign residents to check all of their iqama-related queries online. Now, people can access it easily through their PC or mobile devices.
Moreover, as we see many people really don’t know where and how to check the iqama issuance date. So, if you are one of them then don’t need to worry about it. Because here we will be going to guide you about how to check the iqama issued date.
Check Iqama Issued Date Via MOI Absher
The Ministry of Interior (MOI) of Saudi Arabia launch their official app that is named by Absher, and here you can check in detail about your iqama-related queries and most important at that time you can check your iqama issuance date through this online portal.
Here you have two options, first, you will download the official Absherapp from Google Play Store and check the issued date of your iqama. Second, you will check through the MOI website, and in this way, you don’t need to download any application.
However, you need to have an Absher or MOI account to check the iqama issue date. If you don’t have an Absher account, then you will have to register for it. Here you will see the process of iqama issuance date and below we also mentioned the whole procedure of Absher account registration.
- When you register your Absher account, then login by entering your userID/Iqama number, password and image code to check iqama issuance date.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation message on your phone number which you can enter the given option.
- When you successfully login your account, then click on the “Dashboard” option.
- Here, you see your profile image and some details, but you need to click on below the option of “More Details”.
- Now, the new window will you show the options of “Personal Information”, “Iqama Information”, “Visa Information” and “Haj Information.
- You can see the iqama issue date on “Iqama Information” block.
How to Register for Absher?
Here we are going to guide you step by step procedure of Absher account registration. You only need to read this process carefully and follow the guideline.
- First of all, you need to install the Absher mobile application that is available on Google Play Store OR open it through MOI official website.
- After installation process, you will see two options on your screen, “Individuals” and “Business”.
- Select the Individual option.
- By default, this website is in Arabic Language so click onto the English language for better understanding.
- Now, click on the “New User” option for creating new account.
- This will lead you to the Login area of this app.
- Then, you need to give all necessary details that they required from you like user name, iqama number, password, email, mobile number.
- After filling the information, re-enter the Captcha code shown in image and click on Agree to the “Terms and Conditions”.
- Then, you will receive a confirmation code on your mobile number. Enter it and press “OK” to register your account on Absher.
- That’s it, you have registered an Absher account successfully and able to check all your details and other queries.
Iqama Issuance Date of Dependants
Unluckily, there is no system available to check the iqama issuance date of dependants. But here is the manual method of calculating this date. However, the issue date of your dependent’s iqama is the expiry date minus the number of years they have been living in Saudi Arabia.
Hi everybody! myself Ali and I am exploring different places in KSA, and I’m a conveyed essayist. I’ve been making as a diversion activity for practically 10 years until I at last chose to uninhibitedly convey. I esteem sharing stories and drafting things that take individuals on the excursion of the psyche.