Are you an expatriate who is yet to register on the Absher electronic portal and have iqama without absher but wants to check the validity of their Iqama number right now? If yes, then continue reading as the latest MOI website has made it possible to check Iqama without the Absher application!
By visiting the official ministry of labor website and following our mentioned simple steps, you can view the validity date of your Iqama in both Gregorian and Hijri calendars instantly! Read ahead to learn exactly how to do this.
Validity check Iqama Without Absher
- The first step is to search for the Ministry of labour or Wazarat Amal’s official website.
- Once the website loads completely, select your preferred language using the drop-down list at the top of the screen.
- Now, you need to enter your ten digit Iqama Number in the top most column along with your date of birth as mentioned on your Iqama. Once you have entered both of these carefully, enter the Image Code correctly and press the Next button.
- Finally, you will be redirected to a new page containing your Iqama Validity Date in Hijri as well as Gregorian calendar. Along with this expiry date, your other essential information like full name, nationality and phone number can also be found.
Check the Validity of Your Iqama Through Absher
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to check the validity of your Iqama or Muqeem using the portal
- Go to the website of MOI
- Open your Absher portal
- Select your preferred language
- Login with your name and password
- Add OTP code that received on your registered cell phone number
- Click on the “Query Iqama Expiry Service” in dashboard
- Your iqama status will be displayed on the next page.
And that is all you need to do is checking your Iqama expiry date without the Absher app. With that being said, we hope that this guide helps you check this date without running into any difficulty and know about the validity date beforehand to get it renewed before time.
I am Asad and I’m a creator. Consistently, I distribute an article connected with social issues and measures to forestall them, which incorporates Affirmations, exercises, and diary prompts. An independent creator is what I need to be in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As of now, I’m investigating for distributions to highlight my sites and articles about health and social issues.