Any traffic violation or penalty in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia is called Mukhalfa in Arabic. If you have accidentally violated any rule and want to check the details of that penalty or any other previous ones you have made, you can do that by following our easy guide below. Here is a complete procedure to Check Traffic Penalty in Saudi Arabia.
The electronic portal, Absher helps you check your traffic penalty online by simply following a few steps. We have enlisted them down below for you with pictures for a much better and comprehensive understanding!
How to Check Traffic Penalty in Saudi Arabia Online?
- Start by visiting the Absher website by simply clicking on the link: www.absher.sa . Next, select either English or Arabic language as per your preference from the drop down list.
- Once you are done with this, log into your Absher account using your username and password.
- Based on whether you want to view just the penalty amount or location and time of the penalty as well, select between Total Amount for Traffic Violations and Total Violation Information tabs accordingly.
- As soon as you click either of these options, you will be asked to enter your Iqama number along with the image code correctly.
- After you have entered these details, press the View button and wait for your screen to load.
Your screen will now display the total traffic fine amount or other details of traffic violations including your location and time, depending upon your previous selection.
We hope that this guide helps you learn how to view your total fine amount, location and time using the Absher portal online. But remember, this method is only applicable for those who have an active and registered account on Absher electronic portal!
Also Read: How to Check Traffic Mukkhalfa