Saudi Arabia has allowed visitors from 20 countries that were banned from visiting to renew their unused visit visas online from outside the country. In this article, we will provide a step-to-step guide on how to extend an expired visit visa in Saudi Arabia? Also a list of 20 banned countries who banned from getting Visa Visa of Saudi Arabia.
List of Banned Countries
As of Feb 02, 2021, the following 20 countries will be banned from traveling to the United States.
Travel bans have been lifted for passengers from 11 of 20 countries as of May 30, 2021. Red highlights nine of the countries, while green highlights the others.
The list of banned countries was updated on July 4, 2021, to include three new countries. Blue highlights indicate these countries.
It is only possible to extend a Visit Visa if the visa has expired during the period of travel suspension.
10-The United Arab Emirates.
12-The United States of America.
17-The United Kingdom.
How to Extend Unused and Expired Visit Visa
Here is a whole procedure of how to extend an unused visit visa also expired visit visa of Saudi Arabia from outside. For that purpose;
- Visit the Enjaz IT website
Please include the following information which can be found on the passport stamped with a visit visa;
- Number of your visa.
- Number on your passport.
- Please provide your email address.
- Code for an image.
Here Tow situation will happen:
Successful: Upon successfully completing the requirements to extend the Saudi visit visa from outside Saudi Arabia, the system will redirect you to the next page where you can complete the visit visa extension process (please post screenshots in the comments below if you’re successful.)
Unsuccessful: If a valid visit visa that has expired and not been used is not eligible for an extension, the following message will be displayed.
- “Visa’s data isn’t part of the extension.”
- “An error occurred, please verify the application data and try again.”
What types of Visas Can be Extended?
- Free extensions are available until July 31 for the validity of the visa.
- Visas for single-entry visits that have expired cannot be extended.
- Visas for multiple entries that have expired cannot be extended.
- During the suspension, only expired visit visas from 20 countries can be extended.
- There is no such restriction on work visas or permanent family visas.
- Not all visas can be extended if they haven’t been stamped on the passport. Once an expired visa has been applied for, it cannot be renewed.
Hi everybody! myself Ali and I am exploring different places in KSA, and I’m a conveyed essayist. I’ve been making as a diversion activity for practically 10 years until I at last chose to uninhibitedly convey. I esteem sharing stories and drafting things that take individuals on the excursion of the psyche.