The final exit visa is (also known as “Khuruj Nihai” in Saudi Arabia) the permit to leave the country with the permission of your employer or Kafeel. It is important because you have proof that all your bills, fines, and accounts have been settled before you leave the country. Here I explain a very easy method to Issue a Final Exit Visa in Saudi Arabia.
However, if you permanently leave Saudi Arabia without processing your final exit visa then you will be banned from the country for a minimum of 2 years. After that, if you change your mind and want to come back then you cannot enter the KSA again because of the ban.
So, it is better to ensure that your final visa proceeds before you leave Saudi Arabia. Otherwise, you might face many challenges when you want to return to the country.
Final Exit Visa Requirements
Here are the following requirements that you need to fulfill when you go to apply for a final exit visa in Saudi Arabia.
- Fill the final exit visa form and attested by the sponsor
- Iqama Card
- Original Passport
- A No-Objection-Letter (NOL) from the Kafeel or company
Final Exit Visa Fees
There is no need to pay any type of fees when you applying for a final exit visa as long as your residence permit is still valid.
However, if your iqama is expired then you need to renew it. Because the Jawazat doesn’t start the process with an expired iqama.
Procedure to Issue Final Exit Visa
Before you can start the procedure of issuing your final exit visa in Saudi Arabia, you will first need to ask your sponsor for a Non-Objection letter for leaving the country.
Because this letter would indicate that your employer has officially granted you permission to leave the country. After you received the NOL letter from your sponsor, you need to follow the following steps to apply online.
- The first step is go to the official website of Ministry of Interior (MOI) of Saudi Arabia.
- Log in with your MOI account (if you don’t have an MOI account then you have to create the account)
- When you successfully login, you need to select the “E-Services” option.
- After that, click on the “Passport” section and then choose the “Dependent Services”.
- Now, select the “Relevant Dependent” and tap on “Issue Final Visa”.
- Then, read the Terms and Conditions very carefully. When you read it tap on “OK”.
- That’s it, you have done all the procedure. Now wait for final visa to be issued within 60 days.
MOI Jawazat Locations
There are many Jawazat offices throughout the whole country. But here we only listing for Riyadh and Jeddah City.
• Flamengo Mall
The crossing of the South ring road, Hamza road.
Phone no: 011-4771100, 011-4403451
• Al-Sadhan Mall Al-Selaimanyya District
North of Riyadh
• Sahara Mall at Crossing of King Abdulaziz
King Abdullah road.
Phone no: 011-4520329
• Al- Tahliya Trading Center
Phone no; 012-2635001
• Jawazat Office Al-Rehab
At Dakhana road, after Tadaman Al-Arabi road.
Jawazat Working Hours
- Morning Timings: Saturday to Wednesday from 09:00 am to 01:30 pm
- Evening Timings: Daily from 04:00 pm to 09:00 pm
How to Check Final Exit Visa Status Through MOI
After applying for a final exit visa in Saudi Arabia. Now you can check your final exit visa status through the official website of the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia.
Here is the step-by-step guide to checking the final exit visa status online.
- First of all, open the official website of Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia in your mobile or PC devise.
- Login to your MOI account (if you don’t have MOI account, then create your account first)
- When you successfully login on MOI website, then select the “Exit/Re-entry Visa Status.”
- After that enter your iqama number, Sponsor ID, Passport number, image code into the relevant blocks then select view.
- Now, you will be able to view your visa status through the pop-up that will appear on your screen.
After reading this guide, I hope you will easily understand the method of how to Issue a Final Exit Visa. Moreover, in this article, you will learn how to check the status of a final exit visa. If you are facing any problem to issue a final exit visa please ask us in the comment section
Hi everybody! myself Ali and I am exploring different places in KSA, and I’m a conveyed essayist. I’ve been making as a diversion activity for practically 10 years until I at last chose to uninhibitedly convey. I esteem sharing stories and drafting things that take individuals on the excursion of the psyche.