Expatriates and Saudi Arabians who live in Saudi Arabia can take advantage of many e-services made available by the Ministry of Saudi Arabia. When signing up for MOI's website, you are required to enter both your email address and mobile number. You will be required to verify these while you are logging in. MOI Absher e-services can be hard to access if you lose your registered mobile number.
There are two cases with changing of Mobile number and Email
- When you lost your Registered Mobile number then change through Asher Kiosk Machine.
- When you just want to change your Registered Mobile number then you can change it through Absher Website.
When you lost your Registered Mobile Number
Absher ATM machines, available at the airport and the Saudi Arabia Jawazat passport office, allow you to change your old number to a new one. You can also change your mobile number if you create a new account. Then you can update your mobile number using your Absher machine by using your username, password, and fingerprint. Here is a step-to-step guide for how to register a mobile number and email when lost a previous number.
- First, enter your name and password of your Absher account for login then scan your fingerprint.
- Once you have successfully logged in to Absher Machine, click on the update mobile number in the menu.
- Now click on the edit mobile number option for adding a new mobile number.
- Now in the next step, you have to enter your new number and OTP code which you received on the newly added number.
- Your MOI e-services account has been updated with your new Mobile number.
You can get help from that guy sitting near Absher Machine if you encounter any problems updating your mobile number.
Just want to Change Registered Mobile Number
If you have access to your previous registered mobile number then you can easily verify your old number by logging in through the ministry website and then following the instructions below. By logging in, you will be able to update your cell phone number.
1. Enter your username and password at the top right of the page and click on “Log in” to access the Ministry Of Interior Saudi Arabia website.
2. Input the code you received as an SMS on your mobile number to verify your mobile number.
3. You will be able to view your profile picture, My Dashboard, Edit User Profile, Change Password, and Logout options as soon as you log in successfully.
4. When you click on Edit User profile, you’ll be redirected to a new page that displays your details such as Email, Telephone Number, and Preferred Language.
5. Now that you have clicked on “EDIT”, you can enter your new email address, your mobile number, choose a language, and then enter the captcha code this catchpa image provides.
6. Press the “Save” button. This completes the process of updating your new mobile number or email address.
Conclusion: Changing your mobile number in MOI Portal is easy if you use the above two methods. You can use the e-services available from Moi's web portal by updating your mobile number in Moi e-services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding updating mobile numbers, please let us know in the comments.