It is mandatory for all expats that arriving in Saudi Arabia must have an iqama medical test before they can get their Iqama card. So, the Government serves the purpose of national health security.
Furthermore, the authorities collect medical records of all the Expatriates for protecting their Saudi population from any disease that a person may carry with him. However, every expat must undergo a health screening and pass the medical tests according to the law of Saudi Arabia.
If you are looking for how to conduct the medical check and what are the legal procedure and requirements for it. Then, you don’t need to worry about it because here we are going to give all details about the medical report for iqama in this article.
Process of Iqama Medical Test
If you want to conduct the iqama medical test in Saudi Arabia, then you need to visit only the Efada certified medical centres along with your documents (Mentioned Below).
After verifying the documents, you will be asked to pay the fee for the Saudi iqama medical test and they also require your phone number where they send you Efada SMS.
Furthermore, the doctor will take your different medical tests and once it’s done, they will ask you to wait for Efada SMS. after that, you will receive the Efada SMS in 3 to 4 days, where they show you the results of your medical tests.
Documents Required For Medical In Saudi Arabia For Iqama
The medical test for iqama is one of the most important procedures for new expats in Saudi Arabia. So, if you are going to conduct your medical tests then you must carry these documents that are mentioned below. Without these documents, you are not eligible for the medical test.
- Original Passport
- 2 passport size photographs with white background
- For Sudan Citizens, you must have the Meningitis Vaccination certificates.
- In case, if you don’t have this certificate then, “Safa Abha Medical Center” give this facility to check and issue the certificate
- Those who apply for the agriculture profession iqama, they must require ‘Schistosoma’ test.
Test Requirements for Asian and African Countries
According to the Saudi rules and regulations, those expats who are come from Asian and African countries are bound to take a separate medical test twice. First, in their own countries from government-approved clinics and the second time when they arrive in Saudi Arabia.
However, here is the list of these countries whose citizens must take a medical test.
- Sri Lanka
- All African Countries
Iqama medical Tests List
The new expats in Saudi Arabia getting through a very long procedure and then finally they hold the iqama card to live legally in the country. And whenever the expatriate arrives in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the authorities are ready to take the medical examination of the newcomers.
However, here is the list of mandatory medical tests to qualify for Iqama.
- Urine Examination
- Stool Examination
- Chest X-Ray
- Blood Examination (Malaria, HIV 1&2, Hepatitis)
- Microscopic Examination
- Clinical Examination (Psychological disease, blood pressure check-up)
- Female Pregnancy Tests.
Check Iqama Medical Test Report Via Efada
The government of Saudi Arabia allow their citizens and foreign residents to check the status of the medical test report for iqama online through the Efada, Saudi Arabia website.
However, here is the step by step process of checking iqama medical test reports. So, you need to read it very carefully and follow the steps to solve your problem.
- The first step is to open the website of Efada, Saudi Arabia.
- Once you open the official website, then select the “Certificate results” in the inquiry type.
- Now, enter the Border number in the section of National ID.
- You also need to enter your phone number in the last section.
- After that, click on the option that is “I’m not a robot”.
- That’s it, you will see your iqama medical test status in the next screen.
Check Iqama Medical Report Via MOH
There is another method available to check iqama medical test reports online. This is through the official website of the Ministry of Health (MOH) of Saudi Arabia.
Although, the procedure of both methods is a little bit different you don’t need to worry about it. We also give you its full process so stay tuned with us.
- The first is go to the official website of Ministry of Health (MOH).
- Select the Efada Service for further process.
- Now, enter the “border number” and your Sponsor ID in the given options.
- Then, select the “Certificate results” from the “Type” option.
- After that, fill the verification code and see the results in the next screen.
- That’s it, you know successfully check the iqama medical test report online.
Efada Approved Medical Centres
Once you landing successfully in Saudi Arabia, then you need to get for medical examination from Efada approved medical centres. You can easily find these centres because they are everywhere in KSA.
However, here we will give you the names and contact detail. So, if you are staying in these regions, then you can easily find and make contact with them.
- King Saud Hospital (Contact No: 0112414050, Riyadh district)
- Clinic Alber (Contact No: 077340944, Riyadh district)
- Hawat Soder Hospital (Contact No: 064431311, Riyadh district)
- IMC Hospital (Contact No: 0126653777, Makkah district)
- King Fahad Armed (Contact No: 0126653000, Makkah district)
- King Abdulaziz (Contact No: 0126375555, Makkah district)
- KFSH (Contact No: 0126677777, Makkah district)
- Al-Ahmadi Medical (Contact No: 0138201608, Eastern district)
- King Fahad Hospital (Contact No: 0138431111, Eastern district)
- Medical Fitness Center Hospital Prince Sultan Araarha (Contact No: 0133280610, Eastern district)
Iqama Medical Tests Fees
According to the Medical commission of Saudi Arabia, the fees of the Iqama Medical tests is defined as 200 Saudi Riyals.
Saudi Medical Test for Dependents
The dependent or family member that’s age is above 18 years, are liable to take their medical tests. In addition, this rule is not applying to children, but the doctors measure the weight and height of the kid.
If you are an old expatriate, then you also need to conduct a medical test when you renew your iqama. Although, it is clear that every expat has to follow the rules and the same condition for their families.
More From Ksaexpatsguide.com