It is a common belief that every customer has to visit the open Alinma bank account online to open an account. Many people think that if you do not live in Saudi Arabia, there is no way to become an Alinma Bank customer. But, unfortunately, that is not true.
If you want to open an account without visiting the branch for any reason (you don’t live in KSA; you want to open the account from abroad etc.), you can do it. In this article, I will share my experience and tips on how to open an account without visiting the bank branch.
Open Alinma Bank Account online Required Information for
- To get started, Bank needs some information from your Iqama (Saudi Arabian national identity card).
- Then, requires some basic personal information.
- After that, you’ll need to provide your national address details.
- Next, needs some information about your employment.
- You will then be prompted to create an Alinma ID and password.
Finally, you will be asked to provide general financial details as part of our commitment to transparency and compliance with international finance law.
Step-to-Step Guide for Opening of Alinma Bank Account
1. Go to alinma.com
3. You will be taken to a new page, where you need to click “Open an account without visiting branch”
4. Enter your Iqama details and click “Continue”
5. Enter your personal information (name, email address, phone number, password) and click “Continue”
6. Enter your national address (address line 1, city, province) and click “Continue”
7. Enter employment information: company name and position and click “Continue”
8. Create an Alinma ID by entering your first name and last name initials plus a birth year suffix (e.g., if your name is Suzy Q Smith, born in 1975, you might choose SQS75) and click “Continue”
9. Review the terms of FATCA & CRS consent, enter your date of birth, select your country of tax residence, enter your tax ID number or passport number and nationality, select whether or not you are a US citizen or resident alien for tax purposes (note that this question doesn’t apply to non-US customers), then click “I Agree.”
Note: You will receive an activation code on your mobile phone by SMS to verify your phone number. Make sure you enter a valid phone number to which you can receive SMS messages.
Read More Information :
And That Provide Information and Full Guide line Click On This Link : WAGE Protection System in Saudi Arabia.
To Final Best Bank
Alinma bank is the best bank in Saudi Arabia which provides very easy and simple ways for anyone to open an account without visiting the branch.
However, Alinma does not offer any branch visits when you want to open your account, so in this regard, the bank is not doing as well. For a private bank meant for expats, such a lack of flexibility is unfortunate. The minimum balance requirement of AED 4,000 only pertains to one account that has no monthly fees, while all other accounts require a minimum monthly balance of AED 10,000.
This can be a turn-off for those who do not have this kind of money available to them and are looking for an appropriate bank. The maximum balances however don’t seem too restrictive compared to what other banks offer.
For example, the unlimited savings account and the individual sharia account are both capped at AED 5 million while the business banking has a range of AED 10 million to 5 billion depending on the type of business account selected. Of course, opening a business with over AED 2 million cash will raise eyebrows at Alinma Bank.
AND Further Detail How To Open In Radial BAnk Account Or Provide Full INformation and Full Guide line Click On LInk
AND Further Detail Or Provide Full INformation and Full Guide line Click On LInk Check Your Nitaqat Color In Saudi Arabia
AND Further Detail Or Provide Full INformation and Full Guide line Click OnHow to Reset Absher Password Online?
I’m Ibrahim. As a development blogger, I create my development experiences in various countries, specially in Arabian Environment. I like getting comfortable with various social orders and how they live. My energy is to arrange every one of my experiences into one single draft with the objective that pursuers could learn about places preceding going there.