To register National address Through SPL is a key element of the e-governance system in Saudi Arabia. It helps government agencies to have accurate information about their citizens, residents, and visitors for better services delivery.
In addition, it helps individuals by providing them with an official and unique national address, which can be used to receive mail and parcels from anywhere in the world. Saudi National Address Registration can be done through SPL and Mowasalat company.
National Address is simply a number of your residence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This address number is an official document from the Ministry of Interior and will include your name, a family number, your father’s name, and his father’s name.
National address registration is one of the ways to obtain a new taghrib (National ID card) in Saudi Arabia. The other way is to visit the national branch of Mowasalat company which can provide a taghrib within a total time of three days, while if you choose to get your new national ID card through making a national address (i.e., obtaining a new national ID card via postal service), then you need to be patient until you receive it at your home which will take almost 7 weeks. This article will provide information about how to make a national address via postal service, and how that process works step by step.
How to Create a New Account With the Saudi Post (SPL) Website?
- First, go to the Website of SPL.
- There you will see a “Sign Up” button on the right side of the screen.
- All you have to do is click the Individual button.
- You are taken to a new page where you can enter your information. After entering your Iqama number and selecting your date of birth, click on “Continue.”
- Then enter your Email address.
- Click “Continue” after entering the activation code sent to your cell phone.
- Then enter your Username and Password below that.
- To make your password secure, it must contain letters, numbers, and punctuation.
- And just like that, your account is set up!
You now have access to all of the fun features that come along with creating an SPL account. You can now sign into this account from anywhere, even from your mobile phone or tablet!
How to Register National Address Via Saudi Post Website
If you want to register a National Address via Saudi Post, here’s how:
- Log in to your account by entering your username and password.
- Select “Register National Address” from the dropdown menu
- Enter the postal code for your address
- Enter your National Address Number
- Enter your national address as it was provided to you by the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs (if you don’t have a national address, you can get one from the Ministry’s website)
- Enter any additional details about the location of your address, such as “Near the mosque”, and Region, City, District, Building Number (Four digits)
- Choose your accommodation details on the next page:
- Type of accommodation: Apartment or Villa (If you choose “apartment,” enter the address of the unit as well.)
- The Ownership of Housing: Renting or Owning
- If you have previously registered an address but cannot find it on this page, click “Search” to search for it
- Click “Save”
How to Update or Change a National Address in Saudi Arabia?
Have you moved to a new neighborhood? If so, you need to update your national address. And it’s easy! Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Absher Site or SPL site
- In the left menu, click on “Personal Information”
- Click “Address”
- Click the blue button that says “Update My National Address”
- Fill out the form and click “Accept”
- You’re done! Your new address will be updated in any system that uses your national address.
Your new Saudi address must be entered at this stage for the national address to be updated;
- Information about the location: Rent.
- Residency Type: Villa or Flat.
- Enter the city, district, and building number for your region.
- Verify your address by clicking “Verify Address”.
- From the SPL map, confirm the building number.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Verify your mobile device by clicking “Verify Mobile”.
How to Change the Mobile Number in National Address?
On the National Address website, you can update your mobile number, name, or email address if any of this information has changed. Here are the steps.
- Access your account at SPL.
- Select the “two dots” option.
- Click the “Update” button on the next page.
- Click on “Save Changes” to update your mobile number.
Your mobile number has been successfully updated with your national address.
National address registration is an essential part of the business registration process, and you'll need to do it before you can open a bank account or rent an office, so let's not put it off. The process can be intimidating at first, but we're here to make sure that you have all of the information you need to get through.
How to Change Mobile Number In Absher?
How to Get National Address Print in Saudi Arabia?
WAGE Protection System in Saudi Arabia
Hi everybody! myself Ali and I am exploring different places in KSA, and I’m a conveyed essayist. I’ve been making as a diversion activity for practically 10 years until I at last chose to uninhibitedly convey. I esteem sharing stories and drafting things that take individuals on the excursion of the psyche.