The Saudi Council of Engineers renewal is an organization whose goal is to advance the status of engineering as a profession. The Ministry of Commerce and Investment oversees its operations. Every technician and engineer employed in Saudi Arabia is required to register with SCE. Visit the Saudieng.sa website to renew your Social Engineering Council membership.
Fees for Saudi Council of Engineers renewal
The Saudi Council of Engineers renewal charges SR 250 for engineers and SR 200 for technicians to renew their memberships.
How to Get Saudi Council of Engineers renewal Membership
You can renew your Social Council of Engineers membership by paying the fees via SADAD.
- Log into your SCE account via “saudieng.sa” website. Select “retrieve login information” if you’ve forgotten your password.
2. After signing into your account, click the “Renew membership” link at the bottom of the page.
3. When you click the button, you will be taken to a new page where you must select the “Add new Request” button.
4. Next, fill out the three fields as instructed.
- Number of years or period for which you want to renew your SCE membership
- Iqama Expiration Date
- Iqama Number
5. A new page with your membership renewal request will load on the SCE website.
- Hold on for a few hours before trying to login into your account once more.
- SADAD payment number”
- Pay the bill via ATM or Internet Banking
9. After the completion of successful payment, you will be notified, and your SEC membership will be extended automatically.
The Saudi Council of Engineers (SEC) membership must be renewed by every foreign engineer and technician in order to renew their Iqama. Follow the instructions above and pay fees of SR 250 for engineers and SR 200 for technicians via SADAD to renew your Saudi Council of Engineers membership.
Your SEC membership will be automatically renewed if the payment is successful.
If u also want to know that what are the benefits of the end of services in Saudi Arabia then you must check this:
I go by Khalid. As a movement blogger, I compose my movement encounters in different nations. I like becoming familiar with different societies and how they live. My enthusiasm is to order each of my encounters into one single draft with the goal that perusers might find out about places prior to going there. I am working here in SA Kingdom and experiencing a lot new things.