If you’re living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and don’t know about tawakkalna registration without Absher then you must have to. You might have seen the posters and banners written with “توكلنا قبل الدخول” which means, you must have to download and register the Tawakkalna app on your mobile phone before entering any public place.
Whether you’re going to a big shopping mall or moving to work in an office, it’s a mandatory law to have a Tawakkalna App on your mobile.
This blog post will cover the steps for Tawakkalna Registration without Absher. I’ll also cover the inside details about Tawakkalna. So, if you’re curious to learn something new, keep reading this article till the end.
How To Register On Tawakkalna Without Absher?
Typically this process to register on the Tawakkalna app is used for dependents or families. So that guardians can ensure that the dependent personnel belongs to them.
If you don’t have an Absher account and want to register on Tawakkalna then here is the easy procedure. Follow this step-by-step guide to register on Tawakkalna. Typically this process is used to register expatriates/dependents with the app. Because to register with Tawakkalna you need a verified number that is already registered with the Tawakkalna app or with the Absher. So that, an already registered person can verify your number to ensure that you belong to him.
Have a look Register and Activate in Absher
Verify Mobile Number For Tawakkalna
Two methods are used to verify your mobile number to get registered with the Tawakkalna app.
- Through Twakkalna Mobile Application
- Through Absher Personal Account
Method 1: Verifying Mobile Number Through Tawakkalna App Without Absher
In case you don’t have an Absher account you can still register with the Tawakkalna app by requesting someone who already has a verified mobile number with the app.
To get started follow these steps:
- Go to your mobile app store and Download the Tawakkalna Service app (available on Google Play Store, Apple Store, and Huawei App Gallery).
- Open the app, and click on the Services.
- Here you’ll see a few options, click on Dependent and then choose Certify Mobile Number.
- To verify your mobile number that is not already registered, look at the bottom of the app where you’ll see an option to Certify Another Person. Click on this button and it will take you to the final step.
- Here you’ll have to write the information of the dependent person. To register, write the Iqama number, Date of birth, and the mobile number of the dependent person.
- That’s it, your mobile number is registered.
Note: You’ve to do all these steps by a pre-verified person’s account who is already registered with the Tawakkalna app.
Method 2: Verifying Mobile Number Through Absher
- Visit your Absher portal, link here: https://www.absher.sa/
- On the main page you’ll see the My Services option and two more options, click on Services.
- A list of options will open and select General Services.
- Again a list of options will appear and now select Register a Mobile Number For Tawakkalna.
- After that, a form will open where you’ve to write these details.
- Iqama Number/Border Number
- Select Calendar to Gregorian or Hijri as er Iqama
- Write the date of birth as written on your Iqama
- Enter a mobile number that you want to register with Tawakkalna (not registered before).
- Accept the terms and conditions, and click on next.
- Your number will be registered with the Absher.
Who Can Register In Tawakkalna App?
People who fall in the following categories are allowed to register with the Tawakkalna app service.
- Expats (Non-Saudi) that are Iqama holders can register themselves with an Iqama number.
- Those who are going or are already in KSA on Visit Visa can register with their passport number.
- The citizen of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) can register with the app with the GCC card number. GCC countries include the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Bahrain, States of Oman, Qatar, and Kuwait.
- All KSA citizens are required to register with the app whether they have a valid or expire Iqama.
- Any Saudi or non-Saudi worker with Huroob also needs to register with Tawakkalna.
What Is Tawakkalna?
Tawakkalna is a personal record-tracking app that was developed by the Saudi government in 2020 for Data and Artificial intelligence to keep a record of Covid-19 and was officially approved by the Health Ministry of KSA. The app is awarded the United Nations Public Service Award in 2022 for the innovative response to the Saudi nation again Covid-19 pandemic.
Background: The basic purpose of the app was to keep tracking the country while at the same time ensuring everyone safe from pandemics. To keep the country moving the KSA government introduced the app for important employees of the government and private sectors so that they can access essential services.
After that, when Covid-19 started spreading out thought the world, the government planned a lockdown in the country. That’s why the app was officially launched for everyone to download and keep the Covid-19 record. The app contains a Covid-19 report of each person living in the KSA, whether they are vaccinated or not.
Current Situation: After the relaxation in lockdown, Tawakkalna was updated with a few features that quickly shows the vaccine or immunity status of the app holder. The app also informs the users about their health, and whether they need to be vaccinated again or not.
Currently, Tawakkalna Service App is used to show the personal health status of each citizen of Saudi Arabia. So, they can enter any public place like, shopping malls, Mosques, boutiques, sports grounds, and superstores.
The app is also useful for rendering a driving license, applying for permits, donations, digital wallet, and passport details checking.
People Also Ask
Although, it is not necessary. If you have tawakkalna registration without Absher that’s not a problem. But if u are living in Saudi Arabia you must register with it because it is an easier way than that of Absher. So you should try it.
Yes, according to the Health Ministry of the KSA it’s mandatory to have the Tawakkalna app in KSA. You can consider it as your health identity card because it has your Covid and Immune details that ensure you’re healthy. Furthermore, the app is also required to visit any public place.
People who are going to KSA as a tourist can also register for the Tawakkalna app from their passport ID. Similarly, GCC personnel can also register with the GCC card number.
Tawakkalna app is available on almost all app stores including, Play Store, Apple Store, and Huawei App Gallery. Go to any of these app stores and search for Tawakkalna Service. The app will appear and you can download and install it on your mobile phone.
The app has your PCR test details plus it shows your previous and current record of Corona vaccination. The app also tracks your health record and whether you’re eligible for re-vaccination or not.
If you’re new in the KSA or just on a tourist visa get register yourself now on the Tawakkalna app so that you and everyone around remain safe. The process is pretty simple and all your details remain confidential. So, if you’re living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and still not registered on the app, register yourself now to avoid any punishment and fines.
I am Asad and I’m a creator. Consistently, I distribute an article connected with social issues and measures to forestall them, which incorporates Affirmations, exercises, and diary prompts. An independent creator is what I need to be in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As of now, I’m investigating for distributions to highlight my sites and articles about health and social issues.