There have been many attempts to help stop the spread of the novel coronavirus around the world but the most popular and successful one is the Tawakkalna application. Here I will guide you on how to Register in Tawakkalna app in Saudi Arabia.
Developed by the Saudi Data and Artificial Intelligence Authority, the Tawakkalna app helps monitor the movement of registered COVID cases and hopes to mitigate the harsh impacts of this global virus.
Surely enough, this application is a commendable step toward control of the coronavirus but before you install the application on your phone, it is important you know how to register and use the app correctly. For this very purpose, we have written this article and enlisted the steps you need to follow to make use of the brilliant app, Tawakkalna.
How To Register in Tawakkalna App In Saudi Arabia?
There are a total of two approaches used to register on this application through your phone for people living in Saudi Arabia. Let us go over each of them individually and tell you which method is the right one for you.
Method One: Using An Absher Account For Tawakkalna Registration
- If you have an active and registered Absher account, then start by downloading the Tawakkalna application from Google or Apple Play store.
- Next, select the Register button and fill in the required details, including your Iqama number correctly.
- Once you are done with this, you will instantly receive a verification message on the phone number that is registered with your Absher account. Type in this code to confirm your registration process.
- Now, identify your exact location on the displayed map and answer the health questions honestly to know whether you are a COVID patient or not.
- Finally, identify any dependents or sponsors you have living with you, be it your family members or workers, and fill in their details on the app.
Method Two: Without An Absher Account
If you don’t have an active Absher account, then you will have to ask any of your dependents or sponsor to let you register for the app using their Absher account. They can help you register on Tawakkalna by following the steps below:
- Visit the Absher website and log in to their account using the username and password.
- Select the Individual tab and then the My Services option.
- From the drop-down list, click on the Services and then the General Services button.
- On the next page, look for the Register a mobile number for Tawakkalna option and fill in your Iqama number, date of birth and phone number details.
- As soon as you do this, the person applying for Tawakkalna will receive a verification code and use it to complete their identification process.
After they have finished their identification procedure, you will be notified on your registered phone number about how you can register for the Tawakkalna application now.
We hope that our guide helps you register on the Tawakkalna application easily and let you make use of its health-related questions and other beneficial features. Now that lives are going back to their normal routine in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you can also use the Tawakkalna app to look up your vaccine registration details!
I am Asad and I’m a creator. Consistently, I distribute an article connected with social issues and measures to forestall them, which incorporates Affirmations, exercises, and diary prompts. An independent creator is what I need to be in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As of now, I’m investigating for distributions to highlight my sites and articles about health and social issues.