Update Iqama in Riyad bank online stands for an “Alien’s Resident Card” which is a national identification card issued to non-Saudi residents in Saudi Arabia by the Bureau of Immigration and Passport. Residents who are having this card are granted the same rights and privileges as Saudi citizens.
Iqama renewal is necessary for expatriates in Saudi Arabia. Iqama, an identity card in Saudi Arabia, is required when you go to the market, buy a new mobile line or need government services. Updating iqama online through Riyad Bank helps you save money and time. If you’re a resident of Saudi Arabia and want to update your iqama in Riyad bank here is how to do it. It’s easy and quick!
To Update Iqama in Riyad Bank online Website
Updating Iqama information in Riyad Bank is easy. If you have an account in Riyad Bank and you want to update your Iqama information, then follow the given steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Riyad Bank (www.riyadbank.com)
Step 2: Then click on “Login” under Privileged Customers.
Step 3: Then select the option of “Authentication through the secure key device” and click on “Continue”.
Step 4: After that enter your username and password, and then click on “Sign In”.
Step 5: Then select the personal banking option from the drop-down menu, and then move down to select the profile (Iqama) and add your detail from the drop-down menu, then click on “Proceed”.
Step 6: Select your account for which you want to update Iqama details, then click on “Proceed”.
Step 7: After that enter your new Iqama number and confirm it by entering it again into the required field, and then click on “Submit”.
you may also read How to Update Iqama Renewal Info with NCB or Al Ahli Bank
Update Iqama In Riyad Bank Online using Riyad Bank Mobile Application
Riyad bank’s online system is very efficient and user-friendly. You can update your Iqama in Riyad Bank Mobile Application. Here, I will show you how to update Iqama information in Riyad Bank Online.
To update your Iqama in Riyad Bank you will need to follow the following steps:
1. log in to your Riyad Bank Mobile Application Account or if you don’t have one create a new account.
2. Once you are logged in to your account, open the menu and go to the “Accounts” section and then choose the “Profile” option.
3. After that go to the “My Personal Details” section and select the “Edit” button.
4. Now enter your Iqama number and click on the “Continue” button.
5. That’s it! Your Iqama number has been updated successfully in the Riyad Bank account.
check Iqama expiry date Click the link and guide Other Information so :
How to Check Iqama Expiry Date Via Absher or Website
Using Riyad Bank Phone Banking
To update your Iqama number in Riyad bank, you need to call Riyad bank’s phone banking service. To know the phone number of your branch, you can check with your branch manager or you can also call the customer service center.
So, how can you update your Iqama using Riyad bank Phone Banking? It’s quite simple. Below are the steps to update Iqama through Riyad Bank Phone Banking:
- Register to Riyad Bank Phone Banking by dialing +966 11 428 3333 and requesting an authentication code.
- Log in to the service by dialing +966 11 428 0000 using your phone number as a user ID, and the authentication code you received through SMS as a password.
- Call Riyad Bank Phone Banking at 920002470.
- Select “English” as the language by pressing 1 on the IVR after dialing their phone banking service number.
- Enter your credit card number (16 digits) when prompted to do so during the call.
- After entering your credit card number, press 3 for other services/requests.
- Press 4 for the Iqama update.
- You will be asked for the Iqama number and its expiry date (optional).
- Once you complete this process, the Iqama number will be updated in your account.
Please note that you will not be able to access online banking and mobile banking until the Iqama number is updated in your account.
How do Update your ID by visiting a Riyad Bank Branch?
If you are a Riyad Bank customer and need to update your ID, you can do so by visiting any of the branches.
1. Visit any of Riyad Bank’s branches with your existing ID, and the new one you want to replace it with.
2. Present your ID to the bank teller and ask them to update your information in the system.
3. The teller will take down your details from the ID, and update them on the system.
4. You’ll receive a confirmation message for the update through SMS on your phone, as well as an email if you have an active email registered on Riyad Bank’s system.
Read more Information :
How to open a new account online in albulid bank so visits this link and used further detail .
How to book istiqdam appointment for family vise in saudia Arabia so that click on this Links provide full information .
When you travel to Saudi Arabia, you are required to register your Iqama in order to work. Your Iqama can either be transferred or replaced each time you travel to and from your residence country. To process your documents, you need to go through the online portal of Riyad Bank.
Hi everybody! myself Ali and I am exploring different places in KSA, and I’m a conveyed essayist. I’ve been making as a diversion activity for practically 10 years until I at last chose to uninhibitedly convey. I esteem sharing stories and drafting things that take individuals on the excursion of the psyche.